1. What is Blue White Illustrated magazine?
Blue White Illustrated covers all Penn State sports with an emphasis on football, basketball, wrestling, and football and basketball recruiting. The print publication comes out monthly for 11 full-color issues each year. In addition, during football season subscribers will have access to twice-a-week online newsletters, posted Wednesday and Sunday, that will preview and recap, respectively, each week’s football game — a total of 26 online newsletters in all.
2. Is the online edition of Blue White Illustrated the same as BlueWhiteIllustrated.com?
No. The editorial content and approach is completely different. BlueWhiteIllustrated.com is part of the Rivals network and is a separate subscription. Our goal is to make BlueWhiteIllustrated.com the “USA Today” of Penn State sports with daily recruiting updates, news items, recruit videos, press conference coverage and more. We want Blue White Illustrated to be the “Sports Illustrated” of PSU athletics with player features, extensive game coverage, columnists, analytical articles, stats, historical stories and much more.
3. If I already subscribe to the print edition of Blue White Illustrated can I also get the online edition?
Yes and it is FREE for you. Simply click an issue and log in with your subscription number.
4. Do I need any special software or browsers to view the pages?
5. What do I do if I have a problem with the site?
Call us toll free at 800-421-7751 (Monday-Friday, 10-4 ET), or send us an email.